Samsung Galaxy S10 Mobile Phone comes with a premium-looking design and after seeing it, everyone will impress by it. But, as you know every premium thing has also a good and bad factor and the same as Galaxy S10 has also many cons fact which can surprise you.
Today in this post, we consider the Pros and Cons fact At Samsung Galaxy S10 Mobile Phone With my own words review. So if you are waiting for purchasing it, wait and read the cons fact first and take the right decision.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Review
|Display Type||Dynamic AMOLED|
|Screen Size||6.1 Inched (1440 x 3040 pixels) Resolution|
|Front Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 6|
|Processor||Exynos 9820/ Snapdragon 855 SoC|
|Fingerprint||In-display Fingerprint Sensor|
|Price||380$ / Buy Now|
Samsung Galaxy S10 mobile phone comes with 6.1 inches Dynamic AMOLED display and set at Full HD+ (1440 x 3040 pixels) Resolution. If you are a gamer, then this display gives you much more things to enjoy gaming experiences. For improving gaming and user experiences, the company has provided a 60Hz refresh rate in Galaxy S10 Mobile Phone Display. The display is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 6 powerful protection.
The Galaxy s10 runs on the Android 9.0 (Pie) Operating System and you can upgrade Android 11 out of the box. Samsung Galaxy S10 powered by Exynos 9820 Processor which is built on 8nm Processes. Here are some surprising facts for you, the company has to implement Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 Processor for USA and China launch and globally launched with Exynos 9820 processor.
Moving on camera, the company has included a triple camera setup on the back panel that is a 12Mp+12Mp+16Mp setup. For snap HQ Selfies it has placed a 10Mp selfie camera on the front side.
For power supply, it has to implement Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery inside the phone with 15W charger support out of the box. You can also Reverse wireless charging at 4.5W support.
Talk about the color variants, the company produced Prism White, Prism Black, Prism Green, Prism Blue, Canary Yellow, Flamingo Pink, Cardinal Red, Smoke Blue, many color options.
If we talk about their features, it has In-Display Fingerprint Sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2, ANT+, Bixby natural language commands and dictation, Samsung DeX (desktop experience support), Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified), etc.
Pros And Cons Fact
As you know everything has bad and good facts and same here also. Samsung Galaxy S10 has many cons factors we will discuss in detail. So if you are going to buy this phone, read the pros and cons factor first and take the right decision.
Pros/Advantages Of Galaxy S10 Mobile Phone
- Design→ Samsung has introduced another premium-looking smartphone. It has 6.1 inches big AMOLED Display and the backside is also so comfortable for the hand. The Colour combination is also perfect and the weight is under 200 grams, so it makes it easier to carry in hand for a long time.
- Processor→ Samsung galaxy s10 powered by Exynos 9820 processor for global version and Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 Processor for USA and China. So both chipset has everything is same, but Exynos beats by its heating issues from Qualcomm processor.
- Dynamic AMOLED Panel→ Samsung galaxy s10 comes with a Dynamic AMOLED Display that gives you everything your need to improve your user experience.
- Protections→ Today, we want to keep our phone protected by every kind of issue like Water, From Dust, and especially most of all, we pay attention that the phone does not fall out of hand. By caring about this, the company has protected the Display with Corning Gorilla Glass6 and protected with back panel by corning gorilla glass 5.
- Reverser Charging→ Many smartphone brands provides Reverse charging by this price range and we happy about the Samsung because this phone has also implemented Reverse charging support with 4.5W support.
- IP68 Protected→ Samsung Galaxy S10 protected with fully IP68, It means your device can be immersed deeply in water for 1.5m to 30Min without any issues, so you can say it is wash proof, bath proof, and swim-proof device.
Cons/Disadvantages Of Galaxy S10 Mobile Phone
- Primary Camera→ Many smartphone brands provide at least a Quad camera setup as a primary camera but the company only placed a triple camera setup on the backside with just only 12Mp+12Mp+16Mp lens setup.
- Selfie Camera→ The Samsung Galaxy S10 placed single 10Mp selfie camera, it is not enough at this price range. Many smartphone brands placed high qualified sensors with less process.
- Refresh Rate→ Samsung Galaxy S10 brings only a 60Hz refresh rate in this Dynamic AMOLED display which is not enough. We do not expect this price segment.
- Fingerprint Sensor→ It is good that the company has placed an in-display fingerprint sensor but this fingerprint sensor does not read perfectly, which means it takes more time to read a perfect fingerprint. It is very slow, maybe it will improve in future updates.
- Battery Life→ Its battery life is just average. Galaxy S10 includes only 3400mAch battery capacity with just only 15W fast charging support. This is not good at this price segment.
- Selfies→ As you know, the company has placed a 10Mp selfie camera but it is not working perfectly in low light. Even Portraits aren’t as good as on the Plus (duh).
- Autofocus→ We expect that the Ultra-wide lens had an autofocusing feature which is not available at this high price range.
- Night Mode→ In this phone, if you want to do night photography, it will not possible, because Bright night mode isn’t up there with the Pixel’s or Huawei’s night modes.
- Hybrid Slot→ If you want to use a dual Simcard at the same time then you need to sacrifice with MicroSD Card because the company has implemented a shared/Hybrid card slot system and you can use a single sim card and a MicroSD card at the same time.
- Rado→ In this phone hasn’t available Radio feature for global, the Radio is available only for USA & Canada launched products.
Is Samsung Galaxy S10 Worth Buying?
Yes, because Samsung has placed many premium features inside the phone like IP68 Protection + Full Body Protection With Corning Gorilla Glass + Has Dynaming Amoled Panel + Cool Design + Flagship Processor + Reverse Chargin Support, etc.
So according to price and their features we consider the Samsung Galaxy S10 is a superb phone. You can go with these devices if you have a budget. Samsung always gives a premium feel to its user, so yeah, you can go with him.