Recently Motorola has launched another smartphone Motorola Moto G40 Fusion as mid-range mobile, but its feature is really premium and powerful. It is comes with Snapdragon Procesor + 6000mAch battery + 6.8Inches Display+ 120Hz refresh rate, etc
So today, in this post we will talk about the pros and cons of the Motorola Moto G40 and if you haven’t read the review of Moto G40 Fusions, first Read the Moto G40 Fusion Review and Their Specifications From Here “Motorola Mot G40 Review, Specification And Price In India” As you know everything has good and bad things so also in the phone has many cons fact along with their a lot of premium and good features. So let’s talk about…
Motorola Moto G40 Fusion Specification
Motorola Mot G40 comes with 6.8 Inches Full HD+ IPS LCD Display. You will be surprised to know that Motorola has implemented a 120Hz refresh rate in the Moto G40 Fusion phone at this price. Along with a 16Mp selfie camera has placed on the top on-screen for shaping high-quality selfies and capture a video.
Moto G40 Fusion brings Snapdragon 732G Processor and Adreno 618 GPU and it will give you everything that you want at this price. It is also a gaming and Multitasking processor and with the help of you can do multitasking at the same time. This device is running on the Android 11 operating system and gives you upgraded user experiences.
Moving on camera, the company has placed a triple camera setup on the backside with a 64Mp+8Mp+2Mp setup. With the help of this setup, you can capture 4K videos and you can capture high-quality pictures. And as you know, the device has to include a 26Mp selfie camera on the front side and this selfie camera is also very powerful and you can click HQ Pictures.
Moving on to power supply, the company has brings 6000mAh battery capacity inside the phone and provides a 20W fast charger out of the box. Also, it features a Back-side fingerprint sensor compass proximity, etc. You can read the full review from here.
Pros/Advantages Of Moto G40 Fusion
- It has 6.8 inches big display with a supported 120Hz refresh rate on the screen. It will give you a smoother display while you play games or watching videos.
- Moto G40 Fusion brings 64Mp primary camera lens with the help of you can capture high-quality pictures and 4K videos.
- It has a 16Mp selfie camera. many smartphone brands over at this price range do not provide a 16Mp camera and Many premium features like Moto G40 Fusion. So here are the Advantages of a 16Mp selfie camera.
- Both camera setup, Primary, and self camera support HDR Mode and you can capture beautiful pictures with the help of HDR+ Mode.
- The company has brings a non-removal 6000mAh battery inside the phone. So you can use this phone for a long time.
- It has a Massive Storage setup. As you know, the Moto G40 Comes in two variants 4GB Ram +64GB Storage and 6GB Ram+128GB Storage. Variant 2 has massive Ram And Storage.
- Motorola Mot G40 powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G gaming-friendly processor so at this price no other brands provide you a trusted smartphone with a Gaming processor.
- It supports water repellent because it has built with a Water repellent design and this is very important for this phone.
Cons/Disadvantages Of Motorola Moto G40 Fusion
- Motorola Moto G40 Fusion provides a big display but it hasn’t placed any protection on this display. Many smartphones include Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
- The company has to include an IPS LCD Display, it could be great if there will be an AMOLED panel instead of an IPS LCD Display.
- The phone has built with a plastics frame, so there are very chances to get scratches on the plastic frame and its plastic backside.
- Motorola Moto G40 Fusion has includes a Shared/Hybrid card slot, which means you can’t use a dual Simcard and a MicroSD card at the same time inside the phone.
- The phone hasn’t protected with any IPX Rating protection, so you need to care the phone from water and dust.
- The company has placed a triple primary camera. At this time, the Quad-setup is a trend and everyone wants a quad-camera setup in the phone, and Motorola Moto G40 Fusion Has come with a triple setup.
- It has an outdated USB Typ C 2.0 support. At this time many smartphone brands include type-C 3.0 or 3.1 connectors.
- The company has placed a Rear-Mounted fingerprint sensor and its make to phone old and outdaed. Now, every user wants an in-display fingerprint sensor, at least a Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, but Motorola Moto G40 Fusion has placed a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor so.
- Motorola Moto G40 Fusion Comes with a 6000mAh powerful battery but the company has provided only a 20W charger. It will take a long time to charge this big capacitive battery.
- Its weight is 225grams and it is heavy. It will be looking bulky in hand but one more time, the colour combination is decent. Its weight is really high.
Is Motorola Moto G40 Fusion Worth Buying?
Yes, Motorola Moto G40 Fusion worth buying because at this price range this phone brings many unique features that no other brands provide like 6.18 Inches Display+120Hz refresh rate +64Mp primary camera + 16Mp selfie camera + snapdragon Gaming processor + 4K recording features by both front camera and back camera +6000mAch battery, etc and its charged just Rs 13999.
So, my recommendation is, if you want a gaming phone under 14k rupees and other more premium features that this phone will be perfect for you is really a superb phone at this price. So, what is your opinion about this device comment below and if you want to stay tuned with us, please follow Us On Our social media handle and Google News platform.